Levels: LEVEL 1 | LEVEL 2
Published by: York Press
Description: Make learning more fun with our friendly superhero, Super Rory! York Super Rory Gold introduces pre-school children to English through a carefully graded language syllabus. It has been designed so that children will be able to make progress in developing the four language skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking at their own pace.
- Double-page spread with characters’ presentation at the beginning of the book smoothly introduces pupils to the story.
- Fun concept with teacher’s “magic word” from each lesson enables pupils to memorise the vocabulary of the day.
- The Students’ Book is linked to the Writing Book by the hidden letters in the introductory spread of each unit.
- Two-page revision material after every two units are flexibly designed to suit your teaching needs.
- The Teacher’s book is a comprehensive step-by-step guide presenting every unit’s theme and aims, target and recycled language, attitudes to be developed and cross-curricular content. Lesson notes include a summary box, warm-up activities, teaching guidelines for each activity, complete audioscripts and ideas for extra communication practice.
List of components: