Published by: York Press
Description: Build up your students’ exam skills and give them a confidence boost with the York Exam Skills for ECCE! Following the latest Michigan ECCE exam specifications, the series is organised in five topic-based units and includes diagnostic tests, grammar and vocabulary development activities and five complete practice tests that mirror the actual exam. The series is also supported by a classroom-friendly Interactive Whiteboard Software with check/show answers to easily correct homework in class.
What makes this course special?
- 100% in line with the latest exam specifications
- Five topic-based units, covering subjects usually found in the exam
- Five diagnostic self-assessment tests to identify strong and weak areas
- Extra Vocabulary and Grammar development
- Five complete practice tests with audio in test simulation format
- Exam overview, including scoring criteria
- Exam tips with hints and guidance on how to respond to different question types
- Writing guide with writing plans for each task, key phrases and lexical sets
- English-Greek glossary
- NEW Interactive Whiteboard Software available in September ’22
List of components:
- Teacher’s Book with Interactive Whiteboard Software
- Class Audio CD