Levels: LEVEL 1 | LEVEL 2 | LEVEL 3
Published by: Pearson and York Press
Description: Help 21st century learners achieve their language goals with Go Getter, a NEW English course for Senior classes. Sure to stimulate imagination and encourage curiosity, the series will delight young teens with an innovative blend of multimedia material including video stories, authentic BBC content and quirky grammar animations.
- The partnership between Pearson and the BBC promotes excellence through their high-quality, educational and authentic content that addresses the 21st Century skills for the modern learner.
- Bring the outside world into the classroom through authentic, BBC Get Culture! videos, hosted by the BAFTA award winning BBC presenter Maddie Moate.
- Scaffolded, step-by-step learning with clear instructions, examples and staged activities creates a supportive and positive learning environment.
- Grammar and Communication videos encourage critical thinking through cliff-hanger endings, and provide model dialogues for natural, everyday English and pronunciation.
- Grammar Animations provide a memorable way of learning with loveable characters.
- Benefit from the Extra Online Practice with additional interactive exercises for every unit, available with the Workbook.
- Activities in exam-style format are seamlessly integrated into lessons, providing students with practice so they can pass tests and achieve their goals.
- Assessment for Learning techniques are presented in all components, enabling students to focus better and to be more involved in their learning process.
- Interactive version of the Students’ Book exercises linked to their audio and video resources.
- Enriched video bank with BBC Get Culture! authentic material, Grammar and Communications videos and Grammar animations.
- Integrated, on-exercise Vocabulary, Grammar and Text references.
- Show-answers for all the Workbook activities for easy homework-checking.
- Vocabulary games per unit
- Extra photocopiable resources per lesson
- Printable flashcards.
- Practise more through extra grammar, vocabulary and skills exercises plus CLIL sections
- Learn to work independently, a skill for further studies and the workplace
- Have fun with English through games and activities, both print and online
- Access the full course audio, video and interactive activities
- Scratch-off access codes available with the Workbook.
List of components:
- Students’ Book
- Workbook with Extra Online Practice
- Grammar Book
- Companion Students’ Audio
- Teacher’s Book with Extra Online Practice + DVD-ROM
- Grammar Book Teacher’s Edition
- Interactive Grammar Book with Show Answers
- Test Book
- ActiveTeach software
- Class Audio CDs
View sample units: