Levels: JUNIOR A | JUNIOR B | ONE YEAR
Published by: York Press and Pearson
Description:The adventure of learning English has just begun! New 3-level series for Juniors by Pearson and York Press with CLIL and Culture lessons. Pupils follow charming characters on a Quest throughout their book whilst listening to stories, singing songs, communicating and playing games along the way.
Get special prices for your class with the Junior A and Junior B packs available through bookshops and eShops.
What makes this course special?
- Colourful, fresh and imaginative artwork is fully attuned to the needs of young learners.
- Fun cartoon-style stories feature the main characters and encourage learners to enjoy reading English.
- New vocabulary is clearly labelled and reinforced in lively chants and songs.
- Target Grammar for the lesson is summarised in the Look! box and practised in a variety of activities.
- Phonics are introduced gradually and there are a lot of opportunities for pupils to practise.
- CLIL and Culture lessons relate the unit topic to cross-curricular content and to the wider world.
- Full grammar explanations in Greek in the Grammar and Companion book help parents and children studying at home.
- Test materials in the Teacher’s book include listening and speaking sections and help develop pupils’ language skills.
- The fantastic Interactive Whiteboard Software and eBook include interactive activities from all components, games, animated stories, Picture Dictionary with audio and much more!
What's on the IWB Software?
List of components:
- Pupil’s Book with cut-outs + eBook
- Activity Book with stickers
- Grammar and Companion
- Alphabet & Numbers Booklet – FREE
- Homework Notebook – FREE
- End-of-Year Certificate – FREE
- Teacher’s Book with tests + IWB software
- Audio Class CDs
- Extra photocopiables booklet
- Flashcards & Phonics cards
View sample units: