Levels: JUNIOR A | JUNIOR B | ONE YEAR
Published by: York Press and Pearson
Description:The adventure of learning English has just begun! New 3-level series for Juniors by Pearson and York Press with CLIL and Culture lessons. Pupils follow charming characters on a Quest throughout their book whilst listening to stories, singing songs, communicating and playing games along the way.
Get special prices for your class with the Junior A and Junior B packs available through bookshops and eShops.
- Colourful, fresh and imaginative artwork is fully attuned to the needs of young learners.
- Fun cartoon-style stories feature the main characters and encourage learners to enjoy reading English.
- New vocabulary is clearly labelled and reinforced in lively chants and songs.
- Target Grammar for the lesson is summarised in the Look! box and practised in a variety of activities.
- Phonics are introduced gradually and there are a lot of opportunities for pupils to practise.
- CLIL and Culture lessons relate the unit topic to cross-curricular content and to the wider world.
- Full grammar explanations in Greek in the Grammar and Companion book help parents and children studying at home.
- Test materials in the Teacher’s book include listening and speaking sections and help develop pupils’ language skills.
- The fantastic Interactive Whiteboard Software and eBook include interactive activities from all components, games, animated stories, Picture Dictionary with audio and much more!
List of components:
- Pupil’s Book with cut-outs + eBook
- Activity Book with stickers
- Grammar and Companion
- Alphabet & Numbers Booklet – FREE
- Homework Notebook – FREE
- End-of-Year Certificate – FREE
- Teacher’s Book with tests + IWB software
- Audio Class CDs
- Extra photocopiables booklet
- Flashcards & Phonics cards
View sample units: